Toilet Fetus Toilet Fetus

Meh...

I haven't watched a lot of flash movies on NG so far, but hell, it made me laugh.

tryptiK trancE tryptiK trancE

sweet more musac

Dang harsh reviews... well I didn't like this song as much at first, but now its one of my favorites.

I'm lonely without you. I'm lonely without you.

Nice music bad recording

You may not be into the same style as me but what you got here is exactly how I first started making music... Writing songs on my accoustic guitar and recording them with a peice of crap $10 microphone. The music is good but nothing really new to the ears and its only one track. Keep it up and if you don't mind, I highly suggest finding some people to jam with before you end up making trance music.

BlueBurningTorch responds:

Yeah..You're completely right actually.

I'm finding some people and looking into better gear so I can start recording with my electric guitar. Thanks for the honest review. <3

Entering Entering

nice

Pretty good work on that ol' guitar of yours. You dub a good melody on top of it and it would be a lot better. Maybe some bongos... yeah something, but the guitar work is good for being by itself.

BlueBurningTorch responds:

Yeah, You're probably right about that. To be honest, I just came up with that tune and recorded it right after. I'm working on the song itself still, so i'll submit a better acoustic work later. And thanks for the review. :)